Wednesday, December 17, 2014

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 6

Writing Challenge: Day 6
Writing Prompt: Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality

Cancer in a Nutshell:
Cancer is a mysterious sign, filled with contradictions. They want security and comfort yet seek new adventure. They are very helpful to others yet sometimes can be cranky and indifferent. Cancer has a driving, forceful personality that can be easily hidden beneath a calm, and cool exterior. The crab is Cancer's ruling animal and it suits them well, they can come out of their shell and fight but they can also hide in their shell of skitter away back into the depths of the ocean. They are very unpredictable. With cancer, there is always something more that meets the eye, for they are always partially hidden behind the shell. They have a deep psyche and intuitive mind that is hidden from the world. Cancer is deeply sensitive and easily hurt, this might be why they have their defense shell in place, to avoids being hurt by others. They are nurturers so they surround themselves with people, whom after a while can offend or hurt a cancer without even knowing they did so, therefore Cancer's protective shell keeps them safe from hurt. They are complex, fragile, unpredictable and temperamental and need constant support and encouragement, more then any other astrology signs, Cancer needs to be needed. When cancer gets the support it needs, it has a tremendous amount to offer in return. Cancer is very possessive, not just with material possessions but with people as well. Cancer will always want to stay in touch with old friends and anyone who has ever been close to them, because it is easier to maintain a friendship then attempt to learn to trust a new person. It is easier this way for them emotionally. If you befriend a Cancer, you will stay friends for a long time. Cancer makes the perfect mother, this is the sign that represents motherhood. They have unconditional love and caring more so then any other astrology sign. Cancer are very intuitive. Most of the psychics of the world are Cancer astrology signs. They have an excellent memory and are very observant and can read people very well. They can usually tell of other people's intentions are good or not. Never dupe a Cancer, they can see your motives. Cancer has a lot of emotional issues to deal with but once they overcome this large hump of shyness and insecurity, there is practically nothing they can't do. With their strong intuition, sensitivity, powers of observation and intelligence, they will have great success in anything they undertake. 


I don’t think I have ever taken time to read over my zodiac sign, because I’ve never believed in it. I believe I’m the way I am because God made me that way. I feel and I live off of my experiences and my values. However, reading over this, I feel as though this is fairly accurate. I have thick shell and only certain people get all of me, but it takes me awhile to break free of that shell. It may have been because of past experiences, but I can’t let my guard down fully because I can’t trust fully until I have some time. I am very contradictory. I’m always happy, yet I may come off as cranky or indifferent. I lover helping people and being there for others, and definitely find comfort in small groups of people other than large groups. I love people, even though I can only take small amounts at one time; I observe from a distance and I read people. I can usually tell if people’s intentions are good or not, it’s all apart of being a social scientist. I’m curious and want to seek more in life, but I am dedicated to friendships, I seek what the future holds, I seek adventure and I live in a sensitive, caring, emotional, hidden, guarded way. What can I say, I’m unpredictable, but pretty predictable. I’m a messy contradiction. Guess I’m a Cancer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment