Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Fruit of the Spirit is...

I try and live a life that I would be proud of later in life, but most importantly, I live a life that is honorable to The Fruit of the Spirit that our God, the Father, has laid out in front of us. I try and live a life where I am loving, patient, gentle, kind, good, possess self control, joy, peace, and most importantly live out through my faith. 

"And you must love the Lord your God with 
all your heart, all your soul and all your strength." 
Deuteronomy 6:5 

"May the Lord show favor towards you, and give you peace."
Numbers 6:26
















"Great is your faithfulness"
Lamentations 3:23b



"My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks
to him in song."
Psalm 28:7















"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
Psalm 23:6











"Meanwhile, the saints stand passionately patient, keeping
God's commands, staying faithful to Jesus."
Revelation 14:12




"Pursue a Godly life, along with faith, love,
perseverance and gentleness."
1 Timothy 6:11b 





"A person without self control is like a house with
its doors and windows knocked out."
Proverbs 25:28 
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness
and self-control."
Galations 5:22-23a 

No comments:

Post a Comment